Hi ho, Hi ho...

Monday 20 May 2013

Good grief, it's been nearly a month since I last posted! I still haven't posted about our trip to Tassie but it has been busy, busy, busy here at Homespun Headquarters because next week, after two years at home, I am returning to work. Heck, who am I kidding, I am a mother - I will be returning to paid employment, lol.

And this will be a good thing.

I think.

Because I am returning to my old job. Not at Borders, I would be elated if that were the case, but the job I had prior to that one. One which by the time I left I didn't like much any more.

So why am I going back to it? Well it had it's good bits too. The workplace was nice, most of the people were lovely (although some were just horrendous) and I made some lifelong friends there. And the pay will be good, because that damned bottom line has to make an appearance, doesn't it?

But even after a couple of weeks I'm still not sure whether this is a step in the right direction. When I think too long about it I get teary and snap at the kids (although that could be just hormonal too!). So I have decided to give myself until Christmas and if I'm still miserable about the whole thing I'll give it up.

I just have to tell Mr Homespun about that bit...

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!